jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

BusyΣ(゚д゚lll)

I'm sorry i havent update in such days
university got me very very busyΣ(゚д゚lll)i dont even went to japanese class this and past week (;__;)
i will try to update more !!!!
aslo i've been sad because i think something is wrong with Poupee girl (TT___TT)
i forgot my password and i went to the "forgot password" link to get the mail to reissue mine and since saturday i'm still waiting for it Σ(゚д゚lll)Σ(゚д゚lll)Σ(゚д゚lll)i log out because my friend angie wanted a poupee and since she doesnt has internet at her house now i wanted to open her one here but her mail to create one didnt came either (>__<;) we sent it from stephanie's pc too but nothing so i think there's something worng with their authomatic mail service. I aslo sent a mail to Pupe adm and their replied, first saying they're not acepting mails in english so i had to re-write it in japanese and they replied telling me to check my spam folder and to let them know if i got it. I replied saying i didnt get and asking for help.
I really hope they can help me. i wanna go back to Poupee. but i'm really stupid for forgot my password.(; ω ;)



i got this for class ! ! ! 



These are some recent pics (^o^)

4 comentarios:

  1. Yes you have to work hard at the University, I know the feeling T_T. But once you get the good grades, it will be all worth it! And it makes you happy :).
    Aww really? Poor you! I hope you can go to poupee girl soon again! Hopefully poupee can help you :(.
    And these photos of you are really cute ^-^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I already got my Poupee back and replied to your message (^^)
      yes i will do my best!
      indeed now i'm doing homework(>_<)

      Eliminar
  2. i hope you get your password soon!

    ResponderEliminar

Comment Please (◍´◡`◍)