miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

Friends Day, Beach Day & Back to class

On 08/01/2013 i went to the Inter Park with my friends Diana, Yin, Veronica, Jess and my twin sister Nela. Jess came from Puerto Ordaz wich is very far away so we tried to spent the best day ever with her (^-^) and it was such an awesome day.

Yin and my sister Nela

Jess, Me, Yin, Vero & Diana

Vero and I




at the "Elevator"


they were so nervous hahaha

Jess when she went out the elevator hahaha

At chinese food restaurant. We ate Wanton Mein soup and Vegetables, everything was so yummy

Elevator hahaha



I went to the beach on sunday with my big sister, my mom, my nephew, my twin sister and some friends of my big sister. It was a great day. so so sunny (^o^)! we left at 9am and the beach we went to is a bit away so it took like half hour to get there.




And on monday classes started again. i have such tons of homework now (; __ ;') i'll do my best!

6 comentarios:

  1. Aaaaw, I'm so jelaous, you're so lucky that where you live there are sunny and warm weather T-T
    In Hungary are cold and snowy/rainy weather, and I so want summer,I miss a lot ><
    Anyway you has a really cute swimmsuit ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you
      i wish here we could have a very cold weather but it's always hot all the time T.T ! some mornings cold but not at all

      Eliminar
  2. Ooh, it seems like you and your friends had a great day(*´ω`*)I'm glad you had fun(^^)
    What is the weather like in Venezuela? At the moment there's a lot of snow here and it's very cold(><)haha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah it was. thank you!
      weather here is very hot now. some morning are cold but it's always hot most at 12/1pm ! ! ! like perfect to go to the beach haha
      there only 1 place in vzla i think where there's snow but not much (><)

      Eliminar
  3. woah, seeing all the pictures with sun wants me summer back! in germany we recently have snowstorms everyday, which is kinda annoying!

    seems like you and your friends had so so much fun! i love going to the beach (even i have no beach near the city i live lol. but we have a big river ... so it is kinda a beach C:)

    i want to go to a funfair in the near future again. i love all the roundabouts and things!

    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Here we dont have snowstorms !!!
      i really like cold weather too but its not normal here
      i have too many beachs near (like 10/15 min by car)
      oh me too (^^) !!

      Thanks for comment

      Eliminar

Comment Please (◍´◡`◍)