viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

Photos☆Vacations☆Haircut

These are some photos i took past week (^o^)













I was really really busy with university things(>_<) thats why i havent update the blog but now i'm on vacations untill 1st April \(^o^)/ so i hope to update more this month! I'm very excited about new semester. I'll do my best.

Aslo one of my best friends (Stephanie) will start to study there too so i'm very happy and excited (^^)
i went with her to the uni so now she's officially in the PSM.


While ago i got a hair cute, i really needed it because my hair was very damaged because of dye i was losing hair indeed and i was scared. so i started to use several things to fix my hair and get it so long again (^^)
my hair was really long, i miss it.


1 comentario:

  1. Aww I really like this hair cut, it looks really cute ^-^. But I know what you mean, I'm also really attached to my long hair haha. It will grow again don't worry :).
    I hope you will have a nice vacation and get enough energy again for the next semester!

    ResponderEliminar

Comment Please (◍´◡`◍)