domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

Hi o(≧∀≦)o

Hi, my name is kariangela but most of people calls me kari. I'm a Cafekko o(≧∀≦)o AN CAFE is My Life.
I Love Japan in so many ways like fashion, culture, food, language, people and more.
Here in my blog you will founds post, opinions and photos about what i like and my life.

i'm actually a college student of architecture.
My favorite fashion styles are Lolita, Oshare kei, Decora kei, Guary kei, Visual kei and Fairy kei.
I'm learning Japanese online, it means i'm being my own teacher somehow so i hope to do my entries in both languages soon.
My native language is spanish so feel freely to comment or ask in spanish too.

My favorite color is blue even when my blog is pink www
My birthday is on April 27th
I'm 19 years old now
My dream man is Miku from An Cafe ♡ 
but yeah i'm in love with someone else.
I love old shows like Hey Arnold, Courage the cowardly dog, cow and chicken, Mike lu & Og, Sponge bob and so many more.


Thank you for visit o(≧∀≦)o

2 comentarios:

  1. nice to meet you, and thank you for following my blog ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Nice to meet you too(◍´◡`◍)!! you're welcome thank you for following mine

      Eliminar

Comment Please (◍´◡`◍)