martes, 31 de julio de 2012

Dress ☆ Follow ☆ Japanese Class

I bougth this dress on saturday at "el mercado libre" i went with my mom, you always can found such cool stuff there but it's only open at saturday from 6am to 1 or 3pm. and bought some other nice stuff (◍´◡`◍) i'll upload it later 
every time i go there i wanna buy a lot  things www every time that i see something cute i say "look at that mom" (๑´∀`)σ  www

Miku Followed me on twitter OMG !!!!! o(≧∀≦)o
THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKU ♥ it made me so nyappy 

However i was looking for somethings about japanese class on internet and i checked my facebook and i got a message from a japanese teacher i would like to take classes there but my mom doesnt want to let me because it's a bit far from home  (´・д・`)  but it has the chance to take online class so i sent him an email asking about itヽ(*´∀`*)ノ  aslo i was checking japanese embassy in venezuela and i was reading about becas to study there !!!!! i was so excited because aslo i found another webs about studying in japan of course just the language for now but it's so excited !!!!! I called my friend mineko to tell her about it and she was so excited too ヾ(๑^∇^๑)ノ now we're gonna work on it and on learning japanese.

2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the comment!!

    I like the dress.


    miku followed me too, last week. it's nice that he's doing that now, right^^`?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! (^^)
      yeah it's so nice i'm so nyappy for everyone who has been followed <3

      Eliminar

Comment Please (◍´◡`◍)