martes, 31 de julio de 2012

Mc Donalds ☆ Reply ☆ Fun times

Yesterday at morning i went to the bank with my mom to check something about my account and a other things. I'm not a fan of banks so i wanted to finish fast (- Д -)
This was my outfit for the bank (^-^)

Aslo it was an awesome day because i got to replies from Yuuki on twitter 

o(≧∀≦)o i was so nyappy !!! 2 replies from one of my favorite persons in the world (// u //)


  i went to my best friend house. we first meet at americas mall then her dad drove us and her sister urania to her house (^_^) she lives near mc donalds so went there to get food and ice cream (・∀・)b and when we were waiting for food i showed her An Cafe's new pv and she loved it
 Urania and Stephanie 
It all was very yummy and then after eat we went to brian (one of her friends) works it's near mc donalds and she had to ask him something but when we went he was busy so we came back to mc donalds to get an ice cream for stephanie and when we returned to brian works he already was gone (@_@) we were very surprised but he lives in the same buildings than her so we went to his house www he told us to go to stephanie house and he'll see us there!
I was very excited about show a video to steph back to her house but when we were about to see the video the lights turned off (´・ω・`) www brian came and we started to laugh because we wanted to watcha  movie www we said sorry brian you have bad luck wwwww so we spent like 1h without electricity but we were having fun by telling jokes and singing to random songs then my bro went to take me home. it was like 10pm i had a fun time. I missed my best friend.

2 comentarios:

Comment Please (◍´◡`◍)