sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Birthday Cake ☆ Mercado Libre ☆ Visit

This week was my stepfather birthday (· ∀ ·) he was at her family's house and he came back on thursday  and yesterday we made him a mini party here. it was fun and my friend isaacmar came too so we talked a lot and laugh a lot.. We sang Happy birthday to him and ate cake and quesillo (quesillo is like a flan) ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ 
I made the cake btw (· ∀ ·)

Today i went to the mercado libre with my mom, my sister and brother. we went a bit late but there was so much people it was difficult to walk (´・ω・`; ) we were trying to find shoes for my sister and we found a nice boots but there wasn't her size (T__T) then it started to rain but just a little
 I loved this (´▽`*)
 I hope to wear this shirt soon (^-^)
these are earings and brecelets

My sister and nephew are here visitng (´▽`*) it makes me so happy i missed them so much !!! My nephew has some cool apps on his iPhone one of them makes you see how you will look when you get old... mine was funny and i took couple pics of us with my phone and edited it with a fun app i have
 This one is so funny  o(≧∀≦)o
 I Love my little nephew 
This one was his idea hahaha (^o^)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comment Please (◍´◡`◍)