jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Amazing Blue ☆ Job ☆ Sad

I feel very excited i just listen to An Cafe new mini album song preview and it was awesome ヾ(๑^∇^๑)ノ "Bo K no Mental Clinic" will definitely be my favorite (*___*) i'm just so excited i can't wait to get the mini album. You can listen to the previews here   Click here to listen ☆

I love the cover for limited edition ♥ 

I will start to work soon ヾ(o´ヮ`)ノ  i kinda will be my own boss. i'll start my own bussines with my friend mineko (^__^) we're very excited. it's to save extra money for our travel to Japan ☆

Now to be honest i've been very sad lately (;__;) it's hard to explain here but i'll try.
It's about the person i'm in love with. i really can't understand him sometimes... one day we talk good, he misses me and everything fine and at the other he doesnt talk to me and acts weird and write status like he miss someone or something but i think it's not to me (。•ˇ‸ˇ•。) one of his status was "In the night the only thing i'm thinking about is in your eyes and how much i miss you" it made me cry because i felt i wasnt for me. (Yes we have been together before) but i dont know i'm not sure and it breaks me inside i don't know what to and i'm afraid to ask. we used to talk everyday now we dont even say "hello" (;___;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comment Please (◍´◡`◍)